This feature is not currently available.
You can use your Backbone with other devices like iPad, Mac, and PC to play your favorite games and services like Xbox Cloud Gaming and Google Stadia.
To use this feature, follow the steps below:
1) Go to your Backbone app settings with your Backbone attached.
2) Select Controller on the left sidebar—select Play On Any Screen.
3) Choose the device you want to use Play On Any Screen for.
4) After selecting a device, unplug your iPhone from the Backbone.
5) Connect your Backbone to your chosen device with an MFi-certified USB cable.
Once plugged into your chosen device, the Backbone Button on your controller will glow solid blue to indicate that it's being used with another device.
We've optimized the latency and performance for each device. With this feature, the end-to-end input latency is best in class, lower than traditional Bluetooth controllers, making it optimal for cloud gaming.