This article only applies to orders from our website shipped anywhere in CA. Information on returns and exchanges from our other sites can be found here.
- Have your order number(begins with SPY-) and the email address used to place your order
- Take a picture of your Backbone Controller to attach to your request
- Visit our CA self-serve Returns Center to submit your request using the link below ⬇️
- Returns Center – https://backbonecanada.returnlogic.com/
- If you receive an error message when creating your return, please view the help topic 'I received an error message when trying to complete my return request' to resolve this. You can also contact us here
- After your claim has been submitted, our team will review and respond via email as soon as possible. If your return is approved, we’ll email you a prepaid return shipping label if you are in CA (Double check your spam folder if you aren’t seeing anything)
- Package your return according to the directions in your email and drop off at your local Canada Post facility
You're done! We’ll take over from here. Once your return is received, we will initiate a refund for your original order.
For more information on our Warranty and Returns policy, please visit our website here