This article only applies to orders from our website shipped anywhere in the UK. Information on returns and exchanges from our other sites can be found here.
- Have your order number(begins with SPY-) and the email address used to place your order
- Take a picture of your Backbone Controller to attach to your request
- Visit our UK self-serve Returns Center to submit your request using the link below ⬇️
- Returns Center – https://backbone.returnlogic.com/
- If you receive an error message when creating your return, please view the help topic 'I received an error message when trying to complete my return request' to resolve this. You can also contact us here
- After your claim has been submitted our team will review and authorize the claim as soon as possible.
- After your claim is authorized, please share your return claim number with our support team here
- After notifying our support team, we will follow up with a return shipping label in your support request as soon as possible
- Package your return according to the directions in your email and drop off at an Official Royal Mail Office. Note that your label is only valid to use for 7 days.
You're done! We’ll take over from here. Once your return is received, we will initiate a refund for your original order.
For more information on our Warranty and Returns policy, please visit our website here